Working Group Campaign Goals:
- Confront racialized and/or sexist dynamics
- Discuss nuances of labor related to race, gender, and their intersectionality.
- Develop processes dismantling internal systems of supremacy and harm
- Understand historical racial and gender systemic biases in labor organizing
- Be strong allies to groups that are already doing the work
- Be a safer, more welcoming, supportive, reflective and respectful organization
- Engage with laborers and labor organizations in non-academic professions