Help build worker power and collective agency from below.
Getting involved in The Architecture Lobby is as easy as becoming a member. TAL members enjoy a number of benefits:
- Access to our discussion platform (mobilize.io), which you can use to connect with hundreds of other members past and present and keep up-to-date with events
- A vote on resolutions and bylaw amendments at our bi-annual Members Congress
- A direct stake in the actions, projects, and direction of the organization
TAL’s annual dues structure is as follows:
- Professional Membership: 0.2% of your annual salary (ex: if your salary is $50,000 a year, you would pay $100 a year)
- Student/Unemployed Membership: $25.00 base fee
You can elect to pay your annual dues all at once, or set up a monthly recurring payment that evenly divides them across the calendar year.
TAL’s annual dues structure is designed to ensure that the financial burden of TAL projects is shared democratically, and is our primary source of funding. That said, we do not want dues to prohibit anyone from joining TAL. We do not police what members choose to pay in dues, and trust that everyone is contributing what they are able.
To pay your dues and become a TAL member, hit the “JOIN” button in the header above. To renew your membership, hit the “MANAGE MEMBERSHIP” link at the bottom of the page. After you sign up and submit your dues, a member of the Organizing Committee will follow up to welcome you aboard. This is an entirely human-driven process, so please allow a few days for contact.
Thank you for getting involved by becoming a member, considering becoming a member, or renewing your annual membership. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.